February is a special sparkling-wine-worthy month! I mean sure, ok, there’s Valentine’s Day, but more importantly it’s my birthday month, and it’s also the end of Dry January!
I also have some news: you don’t have to spend a million dollars for good bubbly, even for the real deal from Champagne. So for all those special occasions, here’s a list of 5 fancy sparkling wines that are all under $50:
1. Paul Bara Brut Réserve ($49) — Available at K&L Wines here
2. L. Aubry Brut ($40) — Available at The Wine House here
3. Iron Horse Wedding Cuvee ($39) — Available at BevMo here
4. Schramsberg Brut Rosé ($39) — Available at Wine.com here
5. Roederer Estate Brut ($28) — Available at Wine.com here